Dooley Law LLC is an elder law and estate planning law practice that provides legal advice to families with diverse needs, goals, and challenges.
Darin practices in the areas of estate planning, elder law, Medicaid, special needs planning, probate, trust administration, and estate tax planning. He is a member of the Multnomah Bar Association, the Elder Law section and the Estate Planning and Administration section of the Oregon State Bar, and the Elder Law Section Executive Committee.
Darin is the chair of the Oregon State Bar Elder Law section for 2019.
Darin Dooley graduated from Willamette University College of Law in 2007. He has been working with families regarding their estate planning and elder law needs ever since. Prior to law school Darin lived in Japan for ten years teaching English as a second language. This experience has given Darin an understanding of diverse backgrounds and cultures. Darin enjoys helping families plan for their futures and major life events. Darin wants his clients to understand their options and which best fits their goals, so they are comfortable with their planning and are confident their wishes will be honored.
Since March 2019 Darin has opened a solo practice to better serve his clients. Darin speaks regularly to community groups, presents at conferences, and writes articles for the Elder Law section newsletter.
Activities & Affiliations
• OSB Elder Law section executive committee, Chair – 2019
• Oregon State Bar Elder Law section executive committee, Member - 2015 to present
• Oregon State Bar Elder Law section - 2007 to present
• Oregon State Bar Estate Planning and Administration section 2007 to present
• Multnomah Bar Association - 2007 to present
• National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys - 2018 to present
• WILLAMETTE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, Juris Doctor, 2007
• PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, M.A.
• OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY, B.S.